Thursday, April 6, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 7-4-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  It has felt like a very long week, so I'm glad the weekend is almost here.  And next week is a short one because of Easter.

Out house is for sale, so even though it's the weekend and I really want to just relax, there is cleaning to do, and we have our first open home on Sunday.  A few people have already been through to look, so there is definitely interest in the property.  Unfortunately this week has been wet and windy and cold, so the garden hasn't had a chance to show itself off in all its glory.

Fingers crossed we get some serious interest out of the open home and maybe even some offers next week.  I'd really like to get this place sold so I can focus on getting ready to move into the new house.

I sent my first little pieces of the ghostwriting book proposal to the subject this week, and she seems to be happy with it.  Which is great.  I really want to get to the fun part of actually writing the thing.  But I know I need to be patient and work through the process.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well. Hope you get tons of offers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting down to writing a story I've been working toward for a while, and realizing while writing it that it probably turned out better than it had any right to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd freak if I had to show my flat to people. All the furniture was bought used and it looks it... Good luck getting offers. I hope the weather cooperates to show off the glorious garden!

    ReplyDelete