Friday, September 1, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 1-9-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  Have you ever had one of those weeks when you've been wrong about what day it is and it's thrown the whole week out of whack?  I was certain it was Wednesday on Tuesday, and that made me horrendously disappointed when I woke up on Friday and realised it wasn't in fact the weekend.

It's been a busy week at work, but I managed to get a lot of stuff done and off my desk.  Next week things should calm down a little and I'm hoping to get through some of the small things that have been piling up on my desk while I waded through all the big stuff.

I made some progress with editing a book that needs a few tweaks, so I'm happy about that.  More to come in the week ahead.

I heard from an old friend and she is planning to come and visit in the next couple of weeks.  We haven't seen each other since 1998 and we've been friends since we were in 5th grade so I'm looking forward to it.  It's only going to be a weekend, so I will have to plan where to take her carefully.  Fingers crossed the weather will improve.  It hasn't stopped raining all week.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. I had that feeling on Friday, only backwards. I kept thinking it was Thursday and at the day job we were getting bread delivered. I was really confused to why we had so much bread already. LOL

    ReplyDelete