Thursday, September 14, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 15-9-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  It's been another long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Not that it looks like it will be a very restful weekend, but hopefully there will be moments.

My book is now for sale at my favorite bookshop, which is very exciting.  And hopefully it will be in circulation at the library very soon too.  

It's my son's 13th birthday today.  I can't believe I have a teenager...

What are you celebrating this week?

5 comments:

  1. There are a lot of good things happening this week, huh? I hope your son has a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the book into your favorite shop! Happy birthday to the teenager, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your book! That's exciting! I hope to have that happen to me some day, too.
    Happy birthday to your son!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby is glad for the weekend. Yesterday he had an annoying day where people tried to blame him for something that was their fault. =\

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13. That's big one. My boy James turns 22 next month, and I can still see him sitting in his rocker with an overloaded nappy (diaper) and a big smile on his face. I hope his teenage years are relatively smooth sailing for both of you.

    ReplyDelete