Thursday, November 2, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 3-11-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

It has been a long week, but it kind of flew by.  So much work....

But I did start my NaNo book.

Then I realized the book I started wasn't ready to be written yet so I re-started with a new book which feels so much more do-able.

So I'm excited to keep going with that one.  I almost always have something like this happen when I do NaNo, so I'm just glad this time it happened early on in the piece, when I'd only written around 4K on the wrong project.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with NaNo and have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you with your NaNo project. Glad you're excited about what you're writing. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found something to write :). Happy NaNo.

    ReplyDelete