Tuesday, November 7, 2017

No Books I've Read (again)

I'm sorry.  I have no books I've read post again today.  I've just had such bad luck with the books I've picked from the library lately.  I haven't liked anything I've read much, and as a result, I don't want to write any reviews.

I hate writing negative book reviews, especially if the book just didn't grab me for some reason.  If there is something significant wrong with the book, I'm quite comfortable writing a negative review, but when I'm just 'meh' about things, I don't see the point.

So hopefully one of the books I have waiting in my TBR pile will be one of those life-changing experiences and I can rave about it here next week.

Any reccommedations for a book that might rock my world?

2 comments:

  1. That's a good way to handle things. Sometimes books just don't work for us and it's not really their fault. Unfortunately I don't have any good book recommendations as I've been reading a lot of comics lately. Good comics, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything at all in a while, which is very unusual for me, but it's mostly due to not having liked anything I have read. The best book I read this year by far was "The Hate U Give" by Angie Thomas.

    ReplyDelete